Consolidata are sponsoring and attending IDC’s Enterprise Analytics event at the America Square Conference Centre in the City of London on Thursday the 18th of June.
Mark Dodd, Consolidata's Head of Business said :
‘We are pleased to be involved with IDC and this event because our experience at delivering innovative data analytics and related services is well aligned with the executive audience’s needs We appreciate the possibilities and challenges this data revolution is creating and we look forward to bringing some some clarity and experience to the subjects explored. If you are interested in data and how your organisation needs to adapt then we strongly recommend you attend.’
Some of the subjects explored will be:
- Big data analytics
- Big data and social
- Big data and the cloud: how they intersect : driving evolution
- Business analytics and BI tools (end-user query, reporting and analytics)
- Text and content analytics, spatial information management
- Mobile BI vendor and product strategies, market impact and adoption
- Adoption and usability, collaborative BI
To find out more and register please follow this link. We look forward to seeing you in London next week!