Sometimes Friday afternoons can be difficult.
I have recently come across this cool trick which allows you to create the matrix in Microsoft Excel.
1. Open a new blank excel document.
2. In cell A1 type =INT(2*RAND())
This will generate a random 1 or 0. Which is actually a useful tool.(You can multiply the RAND by any number you want to generate larger numbers)
3. Fill the Background black and change the text colour to green.
4. Drag this across the screen to fill as many cells as you like.
5. Mash the F9 key and enjoy!
p.s. I know the matrix also shows symbols so watch this space!